Where have I been? An update with some exciting news!

Hey there!

I know, I know, it's been FOREVER!  But I think I'm back.  I was in a bad place health wise and work wise and I just didn't have anything to say.  It hard when you are a writer but you feel like you e lost your voice.  I mean, its hard for anyone, but when you pride yourself on your voice, it can be especially disorienting.  I am lucky to have a wonderful Husband and support system.  So here I am!

This is the year guys, I will fail a million times, but my successes will be so sweet!  I cant wait to see what things come my way with this new outlook and dedication to doing the things I care about!

Now for the announcements!

I PUBLISHED A BOOK! 

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I plan to write a whole post on just that, but for now you can find it on Kindle and Amazon. 

Vienna
Is she up too the task?
Author: Mandee Lee

Its a YA Paranormal Fantasy.  I left it open for a squeal but I don't know if I have it in me, I have another story I want to write now!  Its starting to look like writing full time might not be totally out of the question.  Slow and steady though, right?

OK y'all I will talk again soon.  About my process with my book and trial and rewrites and sleepless nights to the best thing ever.  Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts