NaNoWriMo?

Hey there kids!  I know I haven't really been around lately, it's been a busy time for me, I do staffing for a third party at a theme park and we are gearing up for the Holidays!!

I am also participating in Nanowrimo (NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth)  you can get more info at nanowrimo.org

Basically it challenges you to write 50,000 that's right folks FIFTY THOUSAND words in 30 days.  I have never participated before, but its fun!  It's also a huge challenge, and I might be clinically insane for undertaking it.  I am waaaaaay behind with just 5000 words right now (I shouldbe at 20,004) and less than 3 weeks to go.   But it does have me writing daily, even if I cant get all the words down that I want it's better than not writing at all while I wait for my book to come back from the editor right?

The community organizes write-ins and you can connect with other writers through the site.  You can add writing buddies and see how they're doing too!  This is my first Nanowrimo, but it wont be my last!

Are you participating?  Let me know!  You can find me and add me as a writing buddy too, MandeeLee.
 

Comments

Popular Posts