30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 7!

Day 7: List 10 songs you are loving right now

Wow.  Y'all I'm going to be honest.  I don't have a radio, like anywhere, so these might be REAL old...And i cant list all my favorites, but Ill list the first 10 I think of!

1- Mary did you know (pentatomix) Christmas just passed and their harmonies are SO tight and it gave me goosebumps all December long.

2- Anything Lindsey Stirling.  Seriously I love it all.

3- SHOOP- (Salt N Peppa)  Throwing it back!  I still know all the words!

4- All about that Bass (Meghan Trainor) I cant even stop I dig it so hard still!  So fun!

5- Before he Cheats (Carrie Underwood)

6- Vivaldi Gloria

7- Beethoven's 5th Symphony

8- Let it Be (Beatles) Always a classic, and really  I love all the renditions of this piece

9- Sandi Thom.  All of it.

10- Purple Rain (Prince) an all time favorite.

Comments

Popular Posts