30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

So, I'm going to do a 30 day writing challenge!  Yay!  i need to get back to writing, and this seems like a great way to do it.  The writing prompts are very easy, a few are even just listicles, so lets dive in!

Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy

1- excellent books - nothing is better than a great read that you can't put down

2- My husband - totally cliche I know, but he really is the best ever.  I have never in my life had so much support and understanding ever.

3- My doggies-  They are really amazing creatures!  They love me so unconditionally.  No matter what.

4- Making healthy habits- I've been working out and eating better and I feel great.  Body and mind are in sync.

5- My new job- I made a change, and while it is a pay cut my mental well being is in much better shape.  I adore my new job.

6- Coloring- It is a creative, relaxing outlet for me.  I color almost daily.

7- Chai Lattes- Do I really need to explain this one?

8- New dresses- Superficial, I know.  But I love getting a new dress!  I get to dress up for my new job and it makes me feel pretty, and when I feel pretty I feel worth it.  And when I feel worth it I make better choices for myself and my loved ones.

9- Nesting- Though you wouldn't know it to look at my current home! (We've outgrown it) but I love creating a beautiful, relaxing place to live and create for my family.

10- Finally Getting back to writing!  I am only truly fulfilled when I have writing in my life.

Stay tuned for Day 2!

Comments

Popular Posts