Lets Talk about Jeffree Star Cosmetics




I got my very first Jeffree Star Cosmetics products! EEEEE! I am super excited to finally get some of these super hyped products! 

I know Jeffree Star is a super polarizing figure.  But he also seems like a genuinely nice person!  And his rags to riches story is truly amazing! He went from his last 5 dollars to a true Mogul in the beauty world.  Check out the description box on my video to find watch the Secret Life of Jeffree Star to really learn more.

Anyway, my husband got me a Valentine’s Day Mystery box!  It came in two sizes, and I got the large one.   Box included a T-shirt, that I love so much, a Skin Frost highlighter in Regina George, a Supreme Frost Highlighter in Frozen Peach, a Lip Ammunition Lipstick in Gargoyle and Three Velour liquid lips in Doll Parts, Self-Control and Crocodile Tears, and a Velour lip liner in Dominatrix.  The large box cost $75.00 plus shipping, the total value of the merchandise I received was $174.00!  That is a truly amazing value! 

Let me talk a little bit about the company too.  JSC is cruelty free, and vegan.  All of his product’s are eye safe, so If I want to use crocodile tears as an eyeshadow I CAN.  (in fact I might it’s so pretty!)  they are also super inclusive!  As a fat girl I wasn’t sure if I would be able to get the fashion in my size, and had resigned myself to giving the shirt or whatever I ended up with to a friend.  But they had it for me!  Their models are tall, short, dark, light, trans, tattooed, they truly run the gamut.  As a fat girl in beauty that is so important to me.  I would consider his products to be middle high end.  Eye shadow palettes running from $40.00 to $50.00, lipsticks around 20 and highlighter’s around $30.00.  So you aren’t talking Natasha DeNona prices with $120.00 eyeshadow palettes, but we aren’t in drugstore territory either. But quality is truly spectacular, and all without any animal testing.  His products are made and shipped from LA. Helping the American Job market, more than most companies can say. 

Now let’s talk about that quality.  Oh my gosh!  The liquid Velour Lips are long wearing mattes and so, so comfortable! Transfer resistant, but if you eat greasy or oily foods you may need to touch up.  The highlighters are B.L.I.N.D.I.N.G. and so pigmented!  The Lip ammunition is a creamy dream on the lips!  It didn’t bleed into fine lines around my lips even without a lip liner. 

I haven’t tried any of the eye palettes, but now I REALLY want to!  And? He keeps hinting at powders and concealers, coming soon!  Hopefully a foundation too!  Maybe someday soon we will be able to do a Full face of JSC video! 

Comments

Popular Posts