More New Makeup from My Recent Haul!


I finally got into some makeup from my recent haul!  And most of it was totally worth it!

The first new product I tried was tarte shape tape concealer.  Now I understand why it is a favorite in the beauty community.  Tarte is an awesome brand that uses good for you, good for the earth ingredients and this concealer is cruelty free, vegan, hypoallergenic, gluten free and dermatologist tested.  It is also free of some common things found in makeup that aren’t super great for your skin, like Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Triclosan and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.  I found that the formula is full coverage creamy and a little goes a VERY long way.  It blended like a dream, and didn’t crease! Hallelujah! It retails for about $27.00 US, but it is fully worth the price. 



I put some color back into my cheeks with the Milani blush trio in 01 Flowers of love.  This a a drugstore brand that does an excellent job of serving a wide range of skin tones, they are cruelty free, and affordable!  I grabbed this trio at my local Walgreen for about $10.00, and it is totally worth it the next time you are there!  With a dark and light blush shade and a shimmery highlight this trio has you covered!  You can wear them alone or all together as I did in my look.  The powder is finely milled and goes on like a dream.  Bendable, buildable and with lots of options on how to use them you just can’t go wrong here.



Revolution (Makeup Revolution London) has been on my brands to try for 2019 and they did not disappoint!  I got the Jewel Shades Palette in Gilded, this had a lot of beautiful neutral tones and a whole row of shiny foiled shadows.  I was super impressed with the smoothness and bendability of the matte shadows in this palette.  The Foils performed as expected, but I didn’t end up using those a lot as I had another shimmer palette I really wanted to dive into.  Standard Palettes from Revolution will ruin you about $8.00 US, this one, with the foils was $15.00.  This brand has really grown lately and you can find them in some CVS stores and in Ulta, as well as on their website.  Another Cruelty Free brand with impeccable quality.  Be aware that this bran does include mica, parabens and silicone in their ingredients.  If you are sensitive to those use with caution.



As I mentioned above there was a second palette I could not wait to get my hands on!  Tarte had a limited edition mini palette at Ulta when I was there.  #remixnaturl was $24.00 I did not plan on spending, but I could not pass it up.  Creamy beautiful, shimmer shadows in bold jewel tones.  I have used tarte shadows before and this palette was exactly as I expected.  Which is to say, awesome.  I swatched the gold in the store and knew I had to have it! If there are any left on your next visit to Ulta you have to grab this palette!



These are the must haves from my look in today’s video!  If you want to see the one and only flop, you will have to watch!  See you next time!



Comments

Popular Posts