Like Butterflies

A Writers gotta write.  that was my thought yesterday when I bought a journal small enough to vary all the time and large enough to be able to be useful.  And its pretty, bonus!  I also got some multi-colored pens,m cause that's just how I roll. 

The plan my sweets, is to keep the journal and pens with me at all times.  Because let's face it, I am as forgetful as they come.  My husband has legitimately made me go to the Doctor because of my terrible forgetfulness, fearing early onset Alzheimer's.  True Story.

Good Ideas are fleeting, so you have to catch them while you can.  Sort of like Butterflies they are here to day and gone tomorrow.  I like the butterfly analogy.  Ideas and inspiration are very much like butterflies, beautiful, fragile, and fleeting. 

Comments

Popular Posts