Mandee's Musings

When I can’t sleep because my brain won’t shut down, sometimes I get all philosophical and come up with truly amazing theories that no one will ever test, because they can’t.  Because I’m super advanced like that, not because it’s stupid.
So here are the kinds of things I think about when I can’t sleep. 
1~ The truth about colors
I think that everyone sees different colors form everyone else.  Okay maybe not like everyone, everyone, because I’m sure there are waaay more people than colors out there.  But what if what I see when I see blue is the same as what you see when you see orange, but we’d never know because regardless of what we see we have been trained that that is the color blue.
2~ Shadows are Alive
I think shadows might be alive.  I’m pretty sure this stems from a scary story I read as a child, but as I watch the shadows moving around on my walls and ceiling, I am almost certain I can see them moving with purpose.  I think maybe it’s another dimension that we can only see when it’s dark.  My husband says that’s crazy.
3~ Stop telling me dinosaurs are extinct
Alligators, crocodiles, Sea Turtles.  The end.  Won’t y’all be surprised when we get attacked Jurassic Park style and I’m all like “HA, Bitches!”
More musings to come as I think of them….Maybe.  No promises, I’m not that responsible.

Comments

Popular Posts