Happy Halloween!

Ifyou have ever read my blog before you should know I ADORE Halloween!  It's my favorite and I will have my wedding on Halloween so that I can have an Awesome Halloween/steampunk/victorian Masquerade Ball, with a Star wars twist.  I know right!

Anywho, I am looking for fun easy work appropriate crafts to do for my desk.  I have this big empty space on one corner and I don't know what to put there.  It's not really useful for work space as I can't really reach it from where I sit.  My Birthday is in the Summer, so there are usually flowers there and after thanksgiving I have my Christmas Tree.  (Which is Awesome and I will post a tutorial on it later this year!)  But, From September through Mid November and January through June it's a big glaring empty space.  And it drive me crazy.

Here are some Ideas I have had and their pros and cons:
Jack O'Lantern:

Pro: Takes up enough space!  Fall colors!
Con: rots quickly, more Halloween than Fall, might look silly after Halloween.

Glitter Pumpkins!
Pro:
Glitter
Pumpkins!
Good right through thanksgiving!
Paint will seal it!

Cons:
....

Leaves of some kind
Pros:
Good all season

Cons:
Would have to be fake because I live in Florida and we dont get foliage...

Im thinking glitter punpkins?  You?

Whatever I decide I will make it this weekend! And pictures will come soon!


Comments

Popular Posts