T-Shirts and Movies and Geekery! Oh My!

So I have kind of been slaking in my Geeky posts!  I am going to try valiantly to make up for it now!
First, hove you been to threadless.com, no?  Go.  Go now.  But keep your wallet locked in a safe for the duration of your visit!  Each time I go I want to buy all the things!  It can be difficult to navigate, but what you find is totally worth the trouble.

Like these little numbers:
Blender Hero ShotA Hero Named... Hero Shot    Play It By Ear Hero Shot                  Alfred's Day Off Hero Shot            TARDamask Hero Shot                           Something Strange, In Your Beverage... Hero Shot

Also, did you know that I heart robots?  No.  Well then, I heart Robots.  Now you know.  And there are some super cute ones to be had! Like these cute kids Craft robots!

From: http://www.redtedart.com
Don't forget this little papercraft cutie!  Download it here!
Paper craft stick cute cartoon robot in big city with green grass Stock Photo - 12249994
 And did you know everyone needs a robot?  Well, they do.  And I have proof!  Just Look! They wrote a song about it and you can find it on the internet so it *must* be true!

I have a confession to make.  I (Like any grunge 90’s kid worth their salt) love the beatles. 
The Bluuuuuuue Meanies (FYI it MUST be said that way.) from Yellow submarine are so the best!  And psychedelic cartoons set to trippy music?  Yes please!  My friends were all about getting stoned and watching it.  (Yes, I really mean friends, I do not partake)

     
And you know what I love more?  Sgt Peppers Lonely hearts club Band: A tribute to the Beatles starring Peter Frampton and the BeeGees and a huge super star cast.  It’s ridiculous and cheesy and I love it.  I might even go so far as to say it’s my all time favorite movie.  Even though I totally cry when Strawberry dies.  My point?  Oh yeah.  Check.  It.  Out.  Here.
And speaking of Peter Frampton,*swoon*,  I know, sad but true.  Hes not so good looking, (I guess he was 70's hot, not my style though) but hes so freaking talented!  Even after all these years!  I went to see Jethro Tull, and he was their opening act, his was the best part of the show!  He’s talented and funny as all get out.  (Rumor has it that he was a bit of an ego case when he was younger though)
Okay now that that particular rant is over.  I also want to say that I am super –dee-duper mad that I haven’t seen any of the new Dr Who’s on BBC America.  I hear they are playing on actual BBC in great Britain, so where the heck is Matt Smith and all his wonder in the states!  Argh!  In the meantime enjoy these lovely whovian shirts and baubles.
    
I do love me some British TV and humor.  Great lead in for “something completely different.”  Tee hee, see what I did there?  That’s right folks Monty Pythons Flying Circus!  I miss this show so much!  We had the entire boxed set on VHS at my grandparents when I was a kid, and I really, really want it on DVD now, but when I see it, I have no money, when I have money I can’t find it!  What’s a girl to do!?
I guess that’s all for now!  In the words of Spock, Live long and prosper. 

Comments

Popular Posts